Jim and Doreen acquired the property where the gun shop sits back in 2003. They had won all four acres at an antique auction for $1000 sight-unseen.
After inspecting the property they had decided that the property would be perfect for a future Bullet Stop. The building was built and opened in 2006.
Now Bullet Stop draws people from all over the country. People as far as Alaska have shopped in our store.